AS 9100 Foundation Course
AS 9100 FOUNDATION COURSE
AS/EN/SJAC 9100 is the internationally recognised Standard for the Aerospace industry, initially driven by many of the Large American based Aerospace Companies:- General electric, Airbus, Boeing, Pratt and Witney plus many more. These Companies now require their supplier tier to achieve and maintain their systems to meet the requirements of AS/EN/SJAC 9100.
The standard itself is based on ISO 9001 with a number of addition controls and measures required to meet the strict Aerospace industry requirements.
Course delegates will be able to as a consequence of this course:
- Understand the standard AS/EN/SJAC 9100 content.
- Be aware of the additional processes, procedures that may be required to meet the Standard.
- Understand of the standard document structure generally used to meet the standard.
- Understand how the Standard links with legal requirements governing the industry (EASA, CAA regulations).
- Be aware of the Assessment process to achieving certification to AS/EN/SJAC 9100.
- Use of the Standard AS/EN 9101 checklist.
- Become QM&T validated and Certificated AS/EN/SJAC 9100 practitioner.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Management and Quality Professionals wishing to/ or have already achieved AS/EN/SJAC 9100 certification.
- Quality Internal Auditors.
Items covered include:
- AS/EN/SJAC 9100 introduction
- AS/EN/SJAC 9100 Standard
- AS/EN/SJAC 9100 Documentation
- AS/EN/SJAC 9100 Assessment process
COURSE DATES AND COST
- See Training Courses for price list and order form