+44 (0) 1483 453 511
QUALITY ASSURANCE QUIZ
Objective: answer 7 questions correctly.
1 to 10 11 to 20 21 to 30 31 to 40
2. Who first thought of Zero Defects?
Crosby Deming Juran Feigenbaum
3. What is root cause analysis?
Something a gardener would use A problem solving technique One of the seven Quality Circle tools Part of FMEA
4. Which of the following statements is NOT a ISO9001 requirement?
The organization shall determine the necessary competence for personnel performing work affecting product quality. The organization shall establish and maintain a procedure to identify and have access to legal requirements that are applicable to quality aspects of its products and/or services. Top management shall ensure that the quality policy is appropriate to the purpose of the organization. A documented procedure shall be established to define requirements for determining potential nonconformities and their causes.
5. What is the first stage in any quality improvement initiative?
Planning Check the talk Analyse the data Management commitment
6. Who was generally credited with the phrase "Important few and trivial many"?
Winston Churchill Ishikawa Juran Taguchi
7. What is NOT a key results measure in European Model for Quality Management?
Business Results Impact on Society Process Performance Customer Satisfaction
8. Which is a Preventive Action technique?
Pareto Analysis Cause and Effect diagrams Quality Planning Process Capability Studies
9. What is the cpk for this process? Process Tolerance = 12, Process standard deviation = 3 Mean = 0
1.333 4 0.25 0.667
10. A run up on the range chart chart would mean?
Process spread is deteriorating Process average is worsening Process average is improving Process spread is improving
For correct answers to this quiz click here.