IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
IOSH MANAGING SAFELY
The Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the biggest professional health and safety body in the world.
The Managing Safely course is well established and renowned worldwide for the relevance and awareness it brings to those who take the course.
Who should take this course?
- Safety representatives
- Directors who wish to manage safety effictively
- People looking for a career change into the health and safety field
The course will get delegates up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety within their own areas of responsibility.
It aims to cover all major Health and Safety issues and provide the delegate with the right level of knowledge and practical experience needed to manage all key issues.
This course is offered as an E-Learning course in collaboration with Wise Global Training. For a demo of the e-learning course please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The e-Learning course will take about 24 hours of study time to complete
• Each delegate will be assigned their own personal tutor support who will be available for as long as the course takes to complete (The course has to be completed within six months of registration.)
• It has high quality graphics and interaction
• It’s designed to be a fun experience
• The contents are based on what delegates need to know in practice
• The scenarios within the course relate to everyday situations managers and supervisors will be familiar with
• On completing the course the delegate will come away with practical aids they can use in their own work environment
• Successful completion of the end of course examination will result in an IOSH certificate being awarded recognising the delegate’s achievement
What this IOSH course covers
• An introduction to Managing Safely
• Assessing risks
• Controlling risks
• Understanding your responsibilities
• Identifying hazards
• Investigating accidents
• Measuring performance
• Protecting the environment
The e-learning package is offered online with two year tutor support provided by telephone, fax, e-mail or written correspondence as and when required. Students can download and print the PDF documents online, as they progress through the course.
The course will take about 24 hours of study time to complete. The course has to be completed within six months of registration.
There are no academic prerequisites to joining this course. To register on this course please click here Wise Global Training.
See Price List for prices and order form