CQI CERTIFICATE LEVEL 5
CQI ADDITIONAL Information
CQI Certificate in Quality Management Systems Audit
The CQI Certificate in Quality Management Systems Audit provides the auditing skills required to establish the conformance of a system to quality standards, specifications and criteria. The qualification does this by developing the ability to plan, conduct and report quality audits against quality criteria. This qualification meets part of the qualification requirements to become a CQI Member, Chartered Quality Professional.
Potential job roles: Internal Quality Auditor, Supplier Quality Auditor, Audit Manager, Supply Chain Manager.
The qualification consists of the following six units:
|U303||Monitoring and measuring for quality||Level 3||Exam|
|U304||Quality management||Level 3||Assignment|
|U305||Using quality to improve business performance||Level 3||Exam|
|U501||People in quality||Level 5||Exam|
|U502||Management system models||Level 5||Assignment|
|U506||Management systems audit||Level 5||Assignment|
For information on how you can use these units in other CQI qualifications, download the CQI Qualifications and unit matrix.
To achieve the level 5 Certificate in Quality Management Systems Audit, students would need to successfully complete the above 6 CQI Units
The Units are stand alone private tuition packages which allows the delegate to work at their own pace through the preset training material.
The distance learning material is sent to you upon course registration.
Each Unit study pack includes:
- Coursebook - containing tutorial notes and information
- Workbook - containing questions and answers
- Text Book
- Sample exam papers for units assessed by exam
- Assignment brief for units assessed by assignment
- Tutorial support per unit, is provided by telephone, fax, e-mail or written correspondence as required.
- QM&T Newsletter with all the very latest QA news. Keeping you right up to date and informed on what is happening in the Quality Assurance field.