CQI CERTIFICATE LEVEL 5
CQI ADDITIONAL Information
CQI Certificate in Quality Improvement for Business - Level 5
The CQI Certificate in Quality Improvment for Business provides the skills required to improve an organisation's business processes in order to deliver reduced waste, increased efficiency and improved customer satisfaction. The qualification does this by developing the ability to deploy improvement tools and project approaches for continuous and breakthrough improvement. This qualification meets part of the qualification requirements to become a CQI Member, Chartered Quality Professional.
Potential job roles: Business Improvement Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, Process Owner.
The qualification consists of the following five units:
|U304||Quality management||Level 3||Assignment|
|U501||People in quality||Level 5||Exam|
|U503||Monitoring and measuring for quality||Level 5||Assignment|
|U505||Using quality to improve business performance||Level 5||Assignment|
|U512||Business research||Level 5||Project|
For information on how you can use these units in other CQI qualifications, download the CQI Qualifications and unit matrix.
To achieve the level 5 Certificate in Quality Improvement for Business, students would need to successfully complete the above 5 CQI Units
The Units are stand alone private tuition packages which allows the delegate to work at their own pace through the preset training material.
The distance learning material is sent to you upon course registration.
Each Unit study pack (except U512) includes:
- Coursebook - containing tutorial notes and information
- Workbook - containing questions and answers
- Text Book
- Sample exam papers for units assessed by exam
- Assignment brief for units assessed by assignment
- Tutorial support per unit, is provided by telephone, fax, e-mail or written correspondence as required.
- QM&T Newsletter with all the very latest QA news. Keeping you right up to date and informed on what is happening in the Quality Assurance field.