CQI CERTIFICATE LEVEL 5
CQI ADDITIONAL Information
CQI Certificate in Managing Supply Chain Quality
The CQI Certificate in Managing Supply Chain Quality provides the skills required to ensure that suppliers consistently provide product and service quality that meets the organisation's needs. The qualification does this by developing the skills required to ensure supplier performance in terms of quality, consistency, cost and delivery. This qualification meets part of the qualification requirements to become a CQI Member, Chartered Quality Professional.
Potential job roles: Supplier Manager, Quality Manager, Supplier Quality Engineer, Buyer, Purchasing Manager.
The qualification consists of the following seven units:
|U301||People in quality||Level 3||Assignment|
|U304||Quality management||Level 3||Assignment|
|U306||Management systems audit||Level 3||Exam|
|U503||Monitoring and measuring for quality||Level 5||Assignment|
|U507||Quality related legislation and regulation||Level 5||Assignment|
|U510||Quality control||Level 5||Assignment|
|U511||Quality in the supply chain||Level 5||Assignment|
For information on how you can use these units in other CQI qualifications, download the CQI Qualifications and unit matrix.
To achieve the level 5 Certificate in Managing Supply Chain Quality, students would need to successfully complete the above 7 CQI Units
The Units are stand alone private tuition packages which allows the delegate to work at their own pace through the preset training material.
The distance learning material is sent to you upon course registration.
Each Unit study pack includes:
- Coursebook - containing tutorial notes and information
- Workbook - containing questions and answers
- Text Book
- Sample exam papers for units assessed by exam
- Assignment brief for units assessed by assignment
- Tutorial support per unit, is provided by telephone, fax, e-mail or written correspondence as required.
- QM&T Newsletter with all the very latest QA news. Keeping you right up to date and informed on what is happening in the Quality Assurance field.