CQI Certificate - Level 3
CQI Diploma - Level 5
CQI CERTIFICATES - LEVEL 5
CQI ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
CQI Certificate in Quality Management
The Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) is officially recognised as the awarding body for qualifications in Quality Assurance and Quality Management.
The CQI Certificate in Quality Management Level 3 qualification provides a good foundation and introductory qualification for new and potential quality professionals. It provides the underpinning knowledge needed for qualify professionals and provides the necessary basis for the CQI Diploma in Quality Management.
The qualification provides an understanding of what quality management means in an organisational context and the component parts of the quality management process.
Potential job roles include: Quality Technician, Customer Service Team Leader, Operations Team Leader, Engineering Technician.
The CQI Certificate in Quality Management - level 3 course is delivered as a distance learning course and consists of 5 units (U301, U302, U303, U304, U305). Please see below the course units contents and syllabus.
CQI CERTIFICATE LEVEL 3 QUALIFICATION
The qualification consists of the following five units:
|U301||People in quality||Level 3||Assignment|
|U302||Management system models||Level 3||Exam|
|U303||Monitoring and measuring for quality||Level 3||Exam|
|U304||Quality management||Level 3||Assignment|
|U305||Using quality to improve business performance||Level 3||Exam|
The above 5 Units must be completed within a 2 year time frame to achieve the Level 3 CQI Certificate in Quality Management qualification.
Exams and Assignments are assessed twice a year (January and June of each year).
For information on how you can use these units in other CQI qualifications, download the See CQI Qualifications and Unit Matrix.
THE STUDY PACKAGE
The study packs are stand alone private tuition packages for each Certificate Unit, which allows the delegate to work at their own pace through the preset training material.
The study packs include:
- Coursebooks for each Unit - containing tutorial notes and information
- Workbooks for each Unit - containing exam style questions and answers
- Text Book
- Statistical Text Book Statistical tables by Murdoch & Barnes
- Assignment briefs and guidance notes for the Units which are assessed by assignment
- Past exam papers for the Units which are assessed by exam
- Tutorial support is provided by telephone, fax, e-mail or written correspondence as required. See QM&T Team
- QM&T Newsletter with all the very latest QA news. Keeping you right up to date and informed on what is happening in the Quality Assurance field.
HOW TO APPLY
Contact QM&T by sending an enquiry email to email@example.com
Units 301, 302, 303, 304 and 305:
U301 coursebook U302 coursebook U303 coursebook
U304 coursebook U305 coursebook Textbook
Units 301, U302, U303, U304 and U305:
U301 workbook U302 workbook U303 workbook
U304 workbook U305 workbook Statistical Tables